Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yay texting!

Hey Family,

You guys are the best! I love you all! I have an awesome idea. Let's make a pact that when someone is sick and we want to wish them a speedy recovery, we do it via text as opposed to the traditional phone call.

I hereby commit myself to this new system.

WHO'S WITH ME???



This is the best rally-the-troops picture I could think of.

As long as we are on the theme of movies, I am pretty dang pumped for THIS little art house movie to come out on DVD this week. Maybe you've heard of it. It's a charming series that has flown under the radar screen so I'm trying to spread the word.

2 comments:

  1. Texting is a great idea... however, Jake & Abby don't have cell phones yet and are BOTH sick.
    Icky Bleh.
    Cross your fingers we don't spread it to Steve when we see him in a day!!!!! Yippie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I think that's the "Are you not entertained?!" scene. Too bad you couldn't find an image from about :20 earlier in the movie where the guy gets his head chopped off...that's also quite motiviating.

    ReplyDelete